SERVPRO is there to help no matter the job size!
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
This building had a water leak and it flowed throughout the ceiling. As you can see there was a great amount of water on the top. Our team was able to go in and demo what needed to be removed. After the demo we always check to make sure everything is dry before completing the job.
For help restoring your home after a water loss, call SERVPRO of Medina County at 830-524-1704. We’ll make it “Like it never even happened.”