We have the equipment needed to make sure there everything is dry!
We have the equipment to make sure everything is dry. As you can see the water meter is showing there is water in the wall even when you cant see it. Once we were able to removed the damaged wet wall we were able to check and make sure everything was dry. As you can see in the after photo it shows it is not wet.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
For help restoring your home after a water loss, call SERVPRO of Medina County at 830-524-1704. We’ll make it “Like it never even happened.”